The Help to Buy Government backed scheme is designed to help anyone who can afford a mortgage but perhaps doesn’t have a big enough deposit to buy a new home.
A simple scheme that will enable you to buy a new Maple Oak home up to the value of £600,000 with a 5% deposit
You will need a 75% mortgage and the Government will lend you 20% of the purchase price, this Government loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
How Help to Buy works:
- Choose your new Maple Oak home
- Complete the online application and a financial consultation
- Reserve your new home and submit the application for your purchase, our Independent Mortgage Advisor can assist you with this as well as your mortgage application
- Instruct a Solicitor for the purchase of your new home
- We will monitor the progress of your purchase and be on hand to answer any questions whilst guiding you through the process
- You cannot rent out your existing home and buy a second home through Help to Buy
- The scheme is not available to buy to let investors or those who will own any property other than their Help to Buy property after completing the purchase
- You must repay the Help to Buy percentage contribution when you sell you home or after 25 years